Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Hops, strawberries a snake and 5 star camping



This somehow is out of order, it should come before sunshine and beaches, will try to re arrange it later bu can't see how to on my phone

Yes, well that about sums up the day. Sunny most of the time, we rode for 35 km or there abouts. Quite a lot of the day was spent riding on leve top paths with a tail wind, which is brilliant as you get a great view of the surrounding landscape. Towards the end of the day we arrived in Hop growing land, we even have a field of hops by our campsite
We picked up some wonderful fresh juicy strawberries which all seem to have disappeared as did the bottle of excellent local beer. I noticed that we also have wheat or barley in an adjacent field, so pretty much all you need is within grasping distance. I think we have happy campers 
We also have happy parents as this place has the most amazing showers I have ever seen in a campsite, as our French neighbours said, they are better than many hotels. 

The final verdict on the phone charging widgets I will leave for now, they were not  much use today, but that might be my fault for wiring the back lights incorrectly, maybe... 

Oh yes! And we saw a snake, a very little one, but it was a snake. It looked scared and wiggled off into the grass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment